Ontario Catholic Elementary Curriculum Policy Document for Religious Education,
Grades 1-8. A publication of the Assembly of Catholic Bishops of Ontario.
- "Common Sense Education" series produced by the Frontier Centre for Public Policy and the Atlantic Institute for Market Studies on "What's Wrong with Canadian schools"
- Part I: What's wrong with Canadian schools?
- Part II: No zero policies
- Part III: Flaws in the New Math
- On school board amalgamation:
- "The Fewer School Boards Act and the Toronto District School Board: Educational Restructuring 1997-2003," working paper by Duncan MacLellan, Ph.D. submitted to the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association, University of Saskatchewan, June 01, 2007. (http://www.cpsa-acsp.ca/papers-2007/MacLellan.pdf)
- Education and culture -School Boards - Accountability and Amalgamation (http://oag-ns.ca/index.php/reports-by-department?task=document.viewdoc&id=377) on school board amalgamation in Nova Scotia 1995-1997.
1. Robert Dixon, "Catholic Schools Caught in a Bind," Catholic Register, November 9, 2003, reprinted at (http://www.ocsta.on.ca/ocsta/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Resource-Material.pdf).
- Open access legislation, Bill 30
Fidelity to the Catholic faith in school boards
- Alliance for Life, The HPV Vaccine, Is it Safe for My Daughter?
- Charles L. Glenn, Contrasting Models of State and School: A Comparative Historical Study of Parental Choice and State Control. Glenn examines the tradition of democratic localism in the management of schooling, and the powerful and anti-democratic effect of the emerging education ‘profession.